Thursday, May 6, 2010

i am the only person alive

Seen from a great enough distance I cannot be seen

I feel this as an extremely distinct sensation

Of feeling like shit

I can feel the universe expanding and it feels like no one is trying hard enough

The effect of this is an extremely shitty sensation

Of being the only person alive; I have been alone for a very long time

It will take an extreme person to make me feel less alone

The effect of being alone for a very long time,

Is that I have been thinking very hard an learning

About mortality, loneliness, people, love and society.

 

I am afraid

 

That I am not learning fast enough

I can feel the universe expanding

When I cried in your room

It was the effect of an extremely distinct sensation that

I am the only person alive

I have not learned enough

And I can feel the universe expanding

And making things feel further apart.

Posted via email from sailorsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment