Friday, July 31, 2009

guess i feel like a piñata. if you crack me open i'll bet you'll find something sweet...

clumsty cluts chaos friday (this doesn't work but i will try it non the less). went drinking with the ginger last night.woke up up this morning.rendering came undone. freaked the fuck out. cos that stupid image dictated my meeting this morning. arrived at work, almost crashed into the gate, while trying to flick my cigarette out of the window. which as fate will have it ended up in my car again. burnt up a bit of leather...late. no rendering (artist impression).rushed around to get stuff printed.

its been a bad start.

but then...ahhh... i saw this on a design website this morning. and it made me happy. pills.

its a sweets shop in barcelona.

how clever?

mmmmm...the images aren' that great. but here is the link.

i'll go out this weekend and take some picks...


1 comment:

  1. ah - can totally relate. also been a swak one this side. if i was smoking i probably would've burnt a hole on my forearm as well.

    thank you for the happy pills - happy they made me for sure.

    ReplyDelete